May 3, 2011

Bumkins Waterproof Bibs

By Anna Hamman

If you have a baby like I do and recently started feeding solids, you should check out these great bibs. I got sick of using the cloth bibs and seeing how easily they stained. These Bumkins bibs are great for babies ages six months to two years. They are made of a plastic material, and are light and easy to scrunch up in a bag if you go out. They can be wiped off easily and then chucked in the washing machine after a few wears. They dry quickly and they have good Velcro so your baby can’t pull them off easily. They sell a pack of three on Amazon, and here is their website. It may sound simple, but my hope is that products like this will help me cut down on the loads of baby laundry, so that I can spend time with her doing more meaningful things.

2 comments:

  1. I have bibs like these ones and they work great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waterproof bibs are great however with the velcro closure, I am not so sure if it won't be pulled off by the baby. If they get stronger they can eventually pull it off.

    http://ghcbibs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Our hope is that this section can be a place for us to collaborate and dialogue together.

If you have a question, or would like a response back, please make sure and leave your email address.

We appreciate your comments!