Mar 22, 2012

31 Ways to Pray for your Children

By Karen Brown
Photo from here

A friend recently shared this
link to a wonderful article on praying for your children. What I love most about it is that the concept is so simple. It is something you could easily incorporate into everyday prayer life.

One way I like to add prayer into my daily routine is to include it as part of something I am already doing. For example, with three kids and different activities, we spend a lot of time back and forth in the car. With a simple list like this, I could easily leave it in the car and pray for the kids during the time I am driving to pick them up from school. At that time of the day, my preschooler is happy watching a movie on the dvd player in the van, and I can have some “quiet time” as I drive.

How do you include prayer into your day? Do you have any specific ways you pray for your children?

1 comment:

  1. I loved this article so much when I read it. It was such a great reminder of the character I want my son and soon to be daughter to have. As a mom, I constantly worry. I worry if my child will develop normally, if he will be kind to others, if he will have friends and have a sense of belonging. I pray for him to be a man of God and to be a faithful servant. I loved this list so much because each "way" to pray for your child is paired with scripture! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Our hope is that this section can be a place for us to collaborate and dialogue together.

If you have a question, or would like a response back, please make sure and leave your email address.

We appreciate your comments!